CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 18, 2008

Mommy's little helper

Today we were having our new table delivered so I was cleaning the kitchen floor before the delivery came. After I finished sweeping the floor I set the broom and dustpan down and the munchkin picked it up and started "helping".

I also almost always use my headset when I'm on the phone so I can walk around & chase after Sienna when needed. Sienna has since started using the plug in cord to the headset & walking around sticking the small part in her ear & pretending she's on the phone whenever I'm using my headset.

She also had her first sandwich today that wasn't cut into a million small little pieces. She took nice small bites, but had a hard time keeping the sandwich together until she finally listened to me & used both hands to hold the sandwich.





1 comments:

Amy said...

So cute Shelley! How nice that you have a "helper"....my girls expect to get paid for sweeping the floors. :)