CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

Art & 1st DQ

Sienna's new art project. Taking construction paper, tearing it, & sticking it to contact paper. Thanks to Jen for this suggestion, she loved it! We tore the construction paper on one side of the room and then she picked a piece up, I told her the color, then she had to run to the other side of the room to stick it on. She giggled during the running part.



















This evening Sienna had her 1st Dairy Queen & of course loved it. But I have to say the kiddie cups are huge compared to the kiddie cups we use to get. You remember the small paper cup? I was shocked to see how big a kiddie cup was!

2 comments:

Amy said...

LOVE the art project! I bet that is something my girls would enjoy even though they are older, hmmm...I'll have to try it.

dreamerartsymama38 said...

What a genius that Jen must be.;-) loved the video of the girls in the water...those gymnastics are incredible!!! Todd is ready to sign Olivia today!!