CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 16, 2008

August 12, 2008

Sienna's been into drinking from a cup with a straw lately and Mommy's always telling her to leave the cup on the table when she drinks and to not pick it up cause she tips it and all the drink spills out the straw hole. So today when I gave her the cup she immediately set it on the floor and drank from it just like she's "suppose to" from the table. I finally got her to pick it up and hold it and not tip it.

Also did her typical art of stickers, but did painting for the first time today. I painted a smiley face (it was the 1st time I ever drew one for her) and she would point at the smiley face & just giggle her head off like it was the funniest thing in the world. She did it every time I drew one....hilarious.

0 comments: