CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The rest of the Disney photos

Ok there's tons, but I never had time to put these up so I'm just doing it all in 1 shot so I can catch up to current events in our lives.
Sienna & Ashley watching the fireworks.
Kids fell asleep as soon as hit the bed that night.
At the "Honey I Shrunk the Kids" Playground
If you can see it the tub in our bath at Disney filled from the ceiling. Sienna thought it was so cool & Rylie thought it was pretty scary.
Gotta have the Mickey ice cream bar!
What a chocolaty mess!
I want a Tigger
Oh I need a Pooh too!
At Minnie's house.
In Mickey's garage.
Sienna's 1st roller coaster ride, and Ashley got her to put her hands up!
Still smiling after the ride.
Trying so hard to get that sword out of the stone.
Rylie tried a different approach.
Rylie & Julie bonding.
Doesn't Julie look good with a baby in her arms again. Ha Ha!
Can't leave her 1st time at Disney without Mickey & Minnie!
I do have to mention that Sienna rode the Tower of Terror & after we got off she wanted to do it again!






































0 comments: