CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 1, 2012

Christmas

Our completed Jesse Tree. I remember doing this as a kid & loving it, my girls loved it too, so it will now be part of our Advent tradition. Next year I hope to actually hang the ornaments on a tree, but the poster worked.

Of course Rylie uses her dress to blow her nose right as I snap the photo.
The Christmas Eve Family Mass was wonderful. The Deacon called the kids around the alter to read a children's version of the Christmas story after the gospel, and again called the kids up at the end of Mass, where they brought out cupcakes and sang Happy Birthday to Jesus. Rylie even went up with the kids and thankfully sat fairly still for the story and homily.





Easy Bake ovens have changed since I had one :)

0 comments: