CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Finally photos from Paul's homecoming.











Sienna was very excited and did great with Paul returning, Rylie needed a little more time. She didn't really cry or act afraid, but she kept looking him up and down. Guess the Daddy on Skype looks much bigger in real life :) She mostly had trouble with Daddy doing "care" things for her like changing diaper, giving bath, brushing teeth, or even strapping her in the car seat. When Paul would try to do any of these things Rylie would yell, "No! No! Neber! Neber! My mommy do it toever!" Wish I got it on video cause it was kinda cute to here her yell that even though I was thinking - poor Paul.

1 comments:

Amy said...

YAY!!! Love the photos--brings tears to my eyes--seems like yesterday we were waiting for Scott to come home. That moment is so wonderful!! The way Rylie reacted to his homecoming reminds me of Gracie.