CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Random stuff

The girls love playing in the huge box their bean bag chair came in.

Got these new puzzles for Rylie to learn short to tall and thin to wide, however it wasn't challenging at all for her. First time she just placed them all in the right spots without any trouble.

Sienna said she wants to be a policeman when she grows up like Pa Pa and Auntie Aisha. Then she said, "And the first time people are bad I will give them a warning, the second time I will make them give me their money, and the third time I will put them in jail."

The money comment I think came from a discussion I had with her back when Grandma got pulled over and got a warning. I explained sometimes you get a warning and sometimes a ticket and if you get a ticket you have to pay money. Obviously I didn't explain that the policeman doesn't get the money.

0 comments: