CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, August 27, 2011

Hudbond & Pssss

Sienna drew a picture of herself with a head band on (she's really been into wearing a head band recently). Anyway above the picture she wrote: Sienna Hudbond. I was impressed that she even attempted to spell the word head band and also am excited to have that 1st written thing with a misspelled word.

Rylie has been extremely interested in the potty for the past couple weeks. She takes her diaper off as soon as she pees & then runs to sit on the potty. The past few days I've been setting her on the potty right when she wakes and every 90 min all day to get her to do this in the right order. However, she can sit there for up to 20 min while I read or sing to her and has never went on the potty & then as soon as I put the diaper back on her she goes pee & then says "pee pee potty" and takes the diaper off and runs to sit on the potty.

Tonight when after 20 min she still hadn't gone I said, "Rylie we gotta start getting you to go pee on the potty, I really want to hear you pee in the potty." And Rylie said, "Psssssssss. Pee pee go out Mommy."

0 comments: