CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Airplane dreams.

Forgot to post about Sienna's dreams on the airplane:

1) She was whining a little, then yelled, "Uh! Uh! Rylie stop pulling it!" I was sitting in between them so Ry wasn't doing anything.

2) She woke looking around frantically. Me: "Honey, what's wrong?"
Sienna: "They're not on my shoulders anymore!"
Me: "What's not on your shoulders?" (thinking she was dreaming about her backpack)
Sienna: "My arms! They're gone!"

Being a comforting mommy I started laughing at her then while still laughing showed her, her arms and said, "See your arms are here, you're fine."

3) Not really a dream but woke me up with her crying pretty hard. I look over at her and she says, "Mommy! Rylie got out of her seat! Where's Rylie? We have to find her!" Ry had curled up on the seat & Sienna couldn't see her from her seat. She was ok once I showed her Rylie. Glad to know she loves her sister.

0 comments: