CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Update.

1) At the park there were a bunch of older kids that appeared that were about 8 - 10 yrs old. They were very wild & running over the little kids, climbing up the slide while the little ones were coming down & just climbing over the little ones, running past them & knocking them over, etc. Suddenly I hear Rylie starting to cry & before I could get to her I hear Sienna yelling, "Guys! Stop guys! You have to go slow cause my baby sister goes slow and you're scaring her!"

A few minutes later Rylie is sitting down at the top of the slide & some of the kids started to step over her to cut in front of her. Sienna blocks them & says, "No! It's my baby sister's turn next, she was here first!"

I was so loving the way she stands up for Rylie & watches out for her, but also so surprised that she was not intimidated by these "big kids."

2) Not sure what they were playing but I hear Rylie yell, "Daddy! Daddy!" Sienna then says, "Daddy isn't here anymore. He's gone, so we can play with a pretend daddy."

3) Paul should be here Monday or Tuesday!

0 comments: